Hey there! Hope you all are well and in great spirits while reading this. I wanted to share with you all my recent Thrift Store purchases and some rules I have when thrifting. I do not do a whole lot of shopping, it’s definitely to a point of actually really needing something or it has to really stand out to me.
I posted a thrifted look on my IG a few days ago and made it part of my first giveaway. If you guessed how much the entire look was, being $5 lower or higher, you would win. This is the look…
I really loved this look, I am all for a casual chic combination and this was exactly that. All of the items were purchased a different times and it all just came together.
This look cost $15, but I got the shoes at 33% off of $4.99, and the skirt and top were 50% off of $3.99 and $5.99, so I actually paid $8.40 I believe.
Next we have this cute mid drift zippered top from Asos that I purchased for like $6, maybe lol…
Lastly, I am no longer a fan of actual pajamas, I like negligee’s and sexy loungewear. I found this Victoria Secret piece…
This was about $4….such great pieces at very very affordable prices.
RULES TO THRIFTING!
1. Carve out a time frame, because depending on the size of the store, you could be there for hours.
2. Go alone or with someone who will be extremely focused shopping as well and will understand why you are in such deep thought while roaming through the aisles.
3. Give yourself a budget, just because you are in the thrift store means nothing, trust me the prices add up pretty quickly!
4. Find out when the sale days are
5. Check for the return policy, and other consumer rules
6. Don’t go in expecting to find anything, you will then find so much more!
These are just a few rules to start off…thrift shopping is not what it used to be, everyone is benefiting from it. Have you thrifted before? Share your experience, I’d love to hear from you!
Lifestyle & Social Media Blogger: Tia Danielle
Find Me On;
Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/helloiamtiadanielle
Snapchat at iamtiadanielle